PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme 2023: PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme has been launched to shape the future of children of the country. Scholarships are awarded to students studying in class 9 to 11 through this scheme. Eligible students can avail it by applying online and before the due date. So let’s know what is this PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme 2023 and how to apply under it.
PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme 2022 Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has announced the examination date for the year 2023 under PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme Scholarships worth lakhs of rupees are given under the PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme .
What Is PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Swabhak Scholarship Scheme is jointly run by the Government of India and the State Governments keeping in mind the interests of students from poor families across the country. Under which the children studying in class 9 to 11 are given scholarships to get higher education. It is targeted to benefit 85 lakh students under this scheme. The scheme will help students belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe (SC/ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Poor Section (EWS) in their studies.
The PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme will be held in 78 cities on September 11 to benefit students from Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and Nomadic Tribes (DNT) studying in classes 9 to 12. And examination based students of class 9 and 10 will get ₹ 75,000 per annum and students of class 11 and 12 will get ₹ 1,25,000 scholarship.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Highlight
|Name of the scheme||Success Scholarship Scheme|
|Who was started by?||Central Govt|
|Beneficiary||Students of the country|
|Last date to apply||–|
|The whole of the examination venue||The exam will be conducted in 78 cities in India|
|Examination Fee||free of charge|
|Helpline number||011-40759000, 011-6922 7700 (10.00 am to 5.00 pm).|
Intention To Launch PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme
- Earlier, central and state governments provide scholarships under various schemes and rules. But much of the benefits of the state government schemes have not reached the students.
- Since the year 1944 till now no major initiative has been taken in post matric scholarship due to which there is a need to adapt to the present times.
- In view of this situation, the central government has started PM Yashaswi. By which it has been decided to consolidate the scholarship scheme for underprivileged students and simplify it completely.
Financial Assistance Under The Success Scholarship Scheme
- Under this scheme, students of class 9 will get financial assistance of Rs 75,000 per year.
- 125,000 rupees will be given annually to students of class 11.
- This amount will be directly sent to the bank account of the students.
- States have to contribute only 40% under PM Yashaswi Yojana. Apart from this, 60 percent of the fund will be arranged by the central government.
Yasswi Entrance Test (YET) Structure
|Subjects for the test||Total questions||Total marks|
Eligibility For PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- OBC/EBC/DNT students belonging to SAR/NT/SNT category will be eligible to avail this scheme.
- Applicants for PM Yasswi Yojana 2023 must have completed 8th standard to appear for 10th class exam in 2023 session.
- Children studying in class 9 and 11 will benefit from this scheme.
- Under this scheme the annual income of applicant’s parents is Rs. Should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- Students applying for class 9 should have born between 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2008.
- Students applying for Class 11 must have been born between 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2008.
Salient Features Of PM Yashaswi Yojana
- To encourage students from poorer classes for education
- Providing scholarships to deserving students
- Educating children
- Bringing transparency in the system
- To sensitize education deprived students towards studies.
- To make eligible beneficiaries self-reliant and empowered.
Documents Required For PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023
- Candidate must have Class 10 pass certificate or Class 8 pass certificate.
- Candidate must have income certificate
- Candidate’s Identity Card.
- Email address and mobile number.
- Candidate must possess at least one of the following certificates: Certificates for OBC/EBC/DNT SAR/NT/SNT respectively.
How To Do PM Yashasvi Scheme Online Registration – PM Yashasvi Scholarship Registration
- To submit your application for the program, visit the official website of the YASASVI scheme, which can be found on the NTA website. https://yet.nta.ac.in
- You will need to select the Register option from the menu on the right side of the page.
- When you click on the Register button, a new page titled Candidate Registration Page will appear in front of you.
- On the candidate registration screen, you will need to enter the candidate’s name, email id, date of birth (DOB) and password before clicking on the Create Account button.
- You will register without any problems! But save the system generated application number.
How To Apply Online For Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme? – PM Yashasvi Scholarship Apply Online 2023
- After a candidate has successfully registered, they are eligible to apply for one of the following scholarship programs:
- Candidates for Trust Think are required to login by clicking the button labeled “Login” located in the “Helpful Links” section of the main page.
- Then you will see a new page in front of you, on which you have to enter your application number and password before clicking on submit button.
- Applicant needs to visit YASASVI test registration page after successful completion of your application.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked in it.
- This is how you can apply online.
- Now you will get a reference number, you have to keep this reference number for future use.
How To Check School List? – School List Check PM Yashasvi Scholarship
- Open the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now select the list of school options from the home screen.
- A new page will open where you have to select the state, city/district and school name.
- On selection, a list of schools will appear on the screen.
Important Links for PM Success Scholarships
Frequently Asked Questions about PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme -FAQs
What is the weekly website for PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme?
Who can avail assistance in PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme?
Children studying in class 9 to 11 can avail this scheme.
What is the toll free number for PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme?
NTA Help Desk: 011-69227700, 011-40759000