PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023 : A special entrance test will be conducted by the National Testing Agency and through this entrance test, fair opportunities will be provided to the candidates. The scholarship is known as PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023. The selection candidates in this PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme who belong to the economically backward section of the society and other scheduled castes.
15000 students can apply for this scholarship opportunity and get scholarship up to Rs 125000 per year. Students will soon be able to fill the application form as per the notification released by the officials. In this article, we are going to give you all the information related to PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023, so read this article completely.
PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had launched the scheme of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme. The online application for this Sarkari Yojana was started on 27 July 2023. For which the last date of application was fixed on 5 September 2023. No citizen’s application will be accepted after the last date.
In this article, we have given you all the necessary information related to PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023. So you read this article completely.
PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023: Highlights
|Scheme Name||PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme|
|Who started the scheme||Indian government|
|planning ministry||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment (MSJ&E)|
|planning agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Boys and girls studying in class 9th and 11th in schools of the country|
|purpose of the plan||Under the scheme, providing scholarship to OBC, EBC and DNT category students studying in class 9th and 11th in schools determined by MSJ&E|
|Official website for the application of the scheme||yet.nta.ac.in|
Benefits of PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023
• This PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme provides benefits only for both Class IX and Class X students.
• Under the scheme class IX students will get a salary of Rs 1000 to Rs 75,000 per annum as well as, class 11 students will get Rs 125,000 per annum.
Eligibility Criteria for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023
• To take advantage of this PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme, one must first be a permanent citizen of India.
• Only OBC / EBC / DNT SAR / NT / SNT category candidates can apply for this scheme.
• You do not need to pay any fee to apply under this PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023.
• Applicants of this scheme should be born between 1 April 2004 to 31 March 2008. Students applying for 11th class.
• In this scheme, the students should be born between 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2008 for class 9th.
• The annual income of the parents of the applicant should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
• All candidates must have 8th pass to apply.
Documents Required for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023
• Aadhaar Card
• 8th Pass Certificate
• 10th Pass Certificate
• Email ID
• Phone Number
• Income Certificate
• Cast Certificate, etc.
How to Apply Online YASASVI Scheme Form 2023
• First of all you have to visit the official website of PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023.
• After this the home page of the website will open on your screen.
• Now on the home page of the website you will see the option of registration. on which you have to click.
• A new page will open in front of you as soon as you click on the registration option.
• Under this you have to enter your name, email id, date of birth and password.
• You can register yourself without any problem, but it is very important that you have the system generated application number which you must note down with you.