Online Vehicle Ownership Transfer Kaise Kre | How to Transfer Bike RC 2023
Why is it necessary to get Bike RC Transfer done?
Many people find it a hassle to get the RC of a bike or car transferred. But if you are selling your old car or motorcycle, then you must get the vehicle registration transferred. Many people sell their old vehicles without RC transfer to avoid paperwork and hassle in Vehicle Registration Transfer. But this little carelessness can cost you dearly.
For example – you have sold your old car or bike to someone and you have not got the vehicle registration transferred in the name of the person who bought it. And if an accident happens to that person, then all the responsibility for the accident will come to you. Because you are the owner of that vehicle in the vehicle registration. Same if for some reason the challan of the vehicle you sold is deducted, then that challan will be deducted in your name only. If the buyer of the bike does not pay the challan then you may also have to pay the challan. Therefore, whenever you are selling your old vehicle, you must get the Vehicle Registration Transfer done.
Vehicle Ownership Transfer Required Documents
You need some documents to transfer the ownership of the bike online or offline. Below we will talk about all these documents, and which documents are required to get the RC Transfer of a Bike or Car done.
- Form 29
- Form 30
- RC ( Registration Certificate )
- Insurance policy
- Pollution Certificate (Pollution Control Certificate)
- PAN Card (if both buyer and seller do not have PAN card then fill Form 60)
- Birth certificate proof of the buyer (Marksheet, PAN card, Aadhaar card)
- Aadhar card
- Colored passport-size photograph of the buyer
- Pencil print of chassis or engine number
- tax clearance certificate
- You will need NOC, etc. documents.
|Article||How to transfer vehicle registration|
|Beneficiary||all Indian citizens|
|Transport Department Official Website||click here|
|Download Form 29, Form 30||click here|
Vehicle Ownership Transfer Kaise Kre – Bike RC Transfer
Vehicle registration transfer or bike RC can be transferred by two methods. Below we are telling you in detail about both methods.
- Transferring Vehicle Registration in an offline way.
- Online Vehicle Registration Transfer by visiting the
If you yourself want to get the Bike or Car RC transferred by going to the RTO office in your area. So first of all you have to prepare Form 29 and Form 30. And you will have to go to your RTO office with all the documents mentioned above. Complete all the processes mentioned there. Pay all the fees mentioned in the office. And on the date told to you, you have to check the status by coming to the RTO Office again.
How To Transfer Vehicle Registration Online 2023
Transferring vehicle registration online is a smart way in today’s time. If you also do Vehicle Registration of your vehicle online, then both your money and time are saved. Next, we are telling you the complete process of vehicle registration online.
- To transfer vehicle registration online, first of all, you have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Transport Highway https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- After visiting this website, first of all, you have to create an account by entering your mobile number, email name, etc.
- After opening the official website, you have to click on Online Services at the top.
- As soon as you click here, you will get to see Vehicle Registration Online, you have to click on it.
- Now you have to select your state by clicking on Select State Name.
- Now you have to select your state again. And select your RTO Office.
- Now further an application form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to enter the registration number of the vehicle and the chassis number of the vehicle. Now an OTP will come on your mobile number.
- As soon as you enter the OTP, a new page will open in front of you. Now you have to click on Transfer Of Ownership. And click on Submit Button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button. A new form will appear in front of you, in this form you have to fill in all the details of your vehicle carefully. And the form has to be submitted.
- Now you have to take the Appointment Date from your RTO Office.
- You have to pay the fees online. And on the date of the appointment, you will have to take all the necessary documents to your RTO office.
- After this, the person who has bought a new vehicle through the RTO will be issued an RC in his name.
How much does it cost to get an online Bike RC Transfer done?
Separate fees have been kept for Two Wheeler and Four Wheeler for Online Vehicle Ownership Transfer. We are telling you in the table below. This fee can also vary according to the state. If you get the bike RC transferred through an agent, then you may have to pay more money.
|serial number||Vehicle||transfer fee||service fee|
|3.||Tractor / Other||100||200|
How to Transfer Vehicle Ownership Online ( FAQ )
1. How much does it cost to transfer RC?
1. How much does it cost to transfer RC? The RTO rules for vehicle transfer to other states are different. If we talk about Car RC Transfer in Delhi, then Delhi Car RC Transfer Fees is Rs.500.
2. What are the documents required for the transfer of ownership?
2. What are the documents required for the transfer of ownership? Form 29, Form 30, RC of the vehicle, Insurance of the vehicle, PUC certificate, Print out of the chassis number of the vehicle, Pin card, Aadhaar card of the buyer of the vehicle, A color photo of the buyer of the vehicle The buyer’s birth certificate, tax clearance certificate, etc. documents are required.
3.What does it cost to transfer?
3.What does it cost to transfer? If someone buys and sells a vehicle from another state, then he will have to pay a fee of around Rs.3500 for the transfer. Whereas earlier this fee was only Rs 520. If a person changes the registration number on a vehicle purchased from another state, then he will only have to pay road tax.
4. how many days is the vehicle name transfer done?
4. how many days is the vehicle name transfer done? After making the payment, you will have to send all the documents to the RTO office. After verification of all the documents, your vehicle will be easily transferred. Once the vehicle is transferred, the RC will reach your home in just 7 days