Namo E Tablet Yojana 2023 (Namo Tablet Yojana 2023): So friends, there is a very good news for you guys that through this article we will tell you about Namo Tablet Yojana 2023 . So welcome to our block Bihar Help . So friends, after reading this article, every doubt related to this Namo E-Tablet Scheme 2023 will be cleared, then definitely read this article till the last so that you can take advantage of this scheme properly.
Digitization is being promoted a lot in our country India and it is very important to make the students of India digital in making India digital. If the upcoming generation will fully immerse themselves in the era of digitization using digital devices then the coming time will be much better for India. Namo Tablet Yojana 2023 has been started by the Prime Minister of our country to make India digital and to revolutionize the education world, under which students of the state will be able to buy branded tablets at a very low price.
Using this tablet, you will be able to step into the digital age and pursue your education digitally. In such a situation, in today’s article, we will give you almost all the information about the Namo E tablet scheme , we will also tell you about the specialty, price and buying process of this tablet.
Namo E-Tablet Scheme 2022?
Under Namo E-Tablet Yojana the college students and students will be given branded and high quality tablets at a very low price of around ₹1000, because te government wants these students to be provided with all the quality equipped good products so that they can One can get modern education by using tablet. If the government wanted, it could have given tablets to the students for free, but in such a situation, the students do not understand the true value of the tablet and cannot use it properly, keeping this in mind, the government is taking only this. ₹1000 from students and will provide them tablets with good quality and all features.
Friends, what do you think about this scheme started by the government, you will definitely tell us in the comment.
And also tell us whether you like this scheme good or bad and whether the effect of this scheme will be favorable on the children or it will be opposite and the children will get worse.
- Namo Tablet Yojana 2023
Details about NAMO Tablet Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|started||by Vijay Rupani|
|Beneficiary||all students of the state|
|the gain||Providing tablets to students at a low cost of around ₹ 1000|
|Scheme Status||currently on|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Namo E-Tablet Specification And Features?
Now know the specifications of the tablet which are given below :-
- Tablet Brand: Acer / Lenovo
- Size: 7 Inch HD Display
- Quad-Core Processor 1.3 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 3450 MAh Battery
- Weight< 350 Gms
- 4G Micro Single SIM(LTE)(Voice Calling)
- 5 MP Rear Camera And 2 MP Front
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Eligibility Criteria For Namo E Tablet 1000 Rupees?
- If you want to take advantage of Namo E-Tablet Scheme then you have to follow the following eligibility criteria.
- The first requirement is that the annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed one lakh rupees.
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- The applicant must be living below the poverty line.
- Applicant must have passed class 12th and must be taking admission in first year of graduation course in any college.
Required Documents For Namo E Tablet Scheme 2023
To take advantage of Namo Tablet Yojana 2023, you must have the following documents: –
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- 12th pass certificate
- Certificate of the institution from where you have taken admission for graduation course or polytechnic course.
- Certificate of being below poverty line, or ration card
- caste certificate
Namo E-Tablet Apply Process ?
If you want to buy Namo tablet then for this you have to contact your college or educational institution where you have taken admission for your Sana Takia Polytechnic degree.
Contact the college and get information about the Namo E tablet scheme from them and you will have to deposit the charge of ₹ 1000 tablet in the college itself. After depositing the charge, you will be given a tablet by the college, otherwise, in case of any problem, you can contact on helpline number :- 079 2656 6000 between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Namo E-Tablet Tablet Buy And Student Registration Process?
- First of all you have to go to your educational institute or college.
- You will get information about Namo E Tablet Scheme from the organization and will tell them that your registration should be done under Namo Tablet Yojana .
- By visiting the official website of Namo E Tablet Registration https://www.digitalgujarat.Gov.In/Tablet.Aspx , the organization will login and click on the add student option.
- Some information like your name, category, course and some important documents will be asked by the institute which will be fed on this online portal.
- Now your roll number and roll code etc. information will be entered by the institution .
- Now here you will be asked to pay ₹ 1000 , for which you will also be given a payment slip which you should keep safe.
- As soon as your payment becomes successful, you see a date on which the tablet will be made available to you by the organization.
Note :- After registration of many students, tablets are distributed one by one to all the students by organizing a function on a fixed date.
To get the tablet, you will have to pay ₹ 1000 through online only and for this you will also be given a payment slip by the organization. It is very important to have this payment slip with you so that you can claim your tablet in future.
Namo E-Tablet Helpline Number?
If you have any information or any kind of complaint related to Namo Tablet Yojana 2023 , you can call on Namo e-tablet helpline number 079 2656 6000 anytime between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM H